Sisterhood – Nourish, restore, connect
Womens retreat November 10th-14th 2019, La Ventana, BCS, Mexico
Welcome to 5 days of pure nourishment, restoration and connection at stunning Casa Tara Retreat center, La Ventana, BCS.
Casa Tara is located on the Sea of Cortez 45 minutes from La Paz and 2 hours from San José del Cabo. It is surrounded by mountains with trails to explore by hiking or by mountain bike. This desert treasure by the sea has something for everyone.
Connect with other women from near and far, make friends for life and give yourself some time to reconnect within.
Nourish yourself from the inside out with organic produce, plant based meals and vibrant juices.
The daily yoga classes with Emelie Eldridge, will include breath work and mindful meditations to cultivate awareness and gratitude.
Soak up the sun on the beach or explore the crystal clear Sea of Cortez from kayak or SUP with Caitlin Allen. Swim in the ocean or enjoy the view from the pool and hot tub.
Group Circle Workshop with guest facilitator Kim Clapham.
“Breathwork focuses on overriding past limiting breath patterns, that are usually accompanied by past limiting thoughts and emotions. All layers release and integrate for a calmer more observant lifestyle, and integrated belief system and behaviour. You can expect emotional awareness and release, and a calm peaceful resolution by session end.”
Looking for some extra self care during your stay with us?
Check into Kahala, Casa Taras wellness SPA that offers a unique range of spa treatments combining holistic teachings of the native ancestors, blended with a mix of ancient oriental healing techniques.
Give your soul a massage with a Reiki Energy Healing session to bring in guidance and clarity.
Looking for more activation and inspiration? Book your personalized fitness or pilates wellness session to get the muscles burning and the beautiful heart beating.
What is included?
- 5 night stay at beautiful Casa Tara, Single or double occupancy available
- 1 Group Circle Breath Workshop
- 2 Daily yoga sessions including breath work and meditation
- 3 daily organic and plant based meals. Special dietary needs? Let us know and we will present an optional menu.
- Kayak and SUP use for your ocean adventures
- Mountain trails for morning and sunset hikes
- Full access to pool and retreat facilities
- Group transportation – Pick up Sunday 10th from San José del Cabo and drop off Thursday 14th in San José del Cabo
What is not included?
- Private Reiki, Fitness and Pilates sessions
- Privet Breathwork and Hydrotherapy sessions
- SPA treatments
- Additional meals and alcoholic beverages
- Mountain bike rental
- Airfares (International traveler? Fly to SJD airport in San José for arranged group transportation)
- We can help you to arrange optional transportation (purchased separately).
You are welcome to book your stay with us!
Limited number of participants to cultivate a safe and supportive space together.
Singe room – 1350 USD / 27.000 MX Pesos
Shared double room – 1035 USD / 20.700 MX Pesos
Send an email to email@example.com to reserve your spot and receive room options, full retreat schedule and cancellation policy.
Welcome Sisters – In love and gratitude, Emelie & Caitlin